Could you be one of our fantastic 500?

Posted · Add Comment

lady mcadden breast screening trust logo small

Lady McAdden Breast Screening Trust launch fundraising draw with a chance to win up to £500 monthly.

What does £5 get you these days? With Lady McAdden Breast Screening Trust that £5 could win you up to £500 in their new fundraising drive The 500 Club. At a cost of £60 per annum (£5 a month) supporters have up to 12 chances of winning over the course of the year. The first draw is due to take place in October and monthly thereafter. Christmas will see a super draw with a chance to win up to £1000. Prize money is guaranteed to be 45% of the total income per draw. The remaining 55% will go towards the much needed work the Trust provides.

Application forms can be obtained from the Trusts Facebook page, by emailing: info@ladymcadden.org or directly from their offices in Hillborough Road, Westcliff on Sea.

The Lady McAdden Breast Screening Trust was opened in 1976 and has developed its role offering services for the early detection of breast cancer through mammography screening from age 40 and education in Breast awareness for all women across Essex and further afield from their base in Westcliff-on-Sea. It also provides education, advice, health promotion and support for women of any age.

The trust is totally reliant on public donations to continue their much valued work. It will be celebrating its 40th Birthday in 2016 and have many activities planned to raise awareness and funds during their Ruby Birthday.

Further Reading

Follow Lady McAdden Breast Screening Trust: Website, Facebook, Twitter

Share this:

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *