Wow what a night! We had so much fun and everyone enjoyed the evening. Graeme Parrott led the proceedings by being Master of Ceremonies and trying to call the horses names out as the race was going round. Stuart Barnett managed the races after loading the CD but he kept crashing the DVD and had to get it started again. For those of you who know him, he is an iT man! Enough said! The feedback that I received from it was fabulous. We are really grateful to all our supporters including our sponsors who include the following:
- Marks Tey Hotel
- Forefront Digital Marketing – Stuart Barnett
- Red Hot Source – Graeme Parrott – Master of Ceremonies for the evening
- Pamela Hatswell – Authorised Distributor for Utility Warehouse
- DMC Consultancy – Graham Bridge and family
- The Blue Bear Partnership – Paul Sims
- Write Wai PR – Sally Anderson Wai
- Winn Thinking – Rebecca Winn
- Clare Hindle, Lisa Wenborn, Jenny Sjollima, Jenny Thackeray – all PA’s; Robert Hutchinson, Hutchinson Financial Services; Karen Thompson, Podiatrist; Neil Bull, Essex Wine School; Sacha Tiller, Age Legal Services;
You are fantastic to support us as you do and I can happily say that after expenses we raised just on £900.00. A great sum of money that will help us to help a lady called Sam Tracey who is going blind and has a bucket wish list to complete before that fateful day when she will no longer be able to see! She wants to go up the Shard and see the Tower of London so I am busily trying to get that sorted out. Thank you to everyone and I hope you will be as generous when we put on a musical evening at The Marks Tey Hotel on Friday 1st April – so watch this space!
Many thanks to Jane Lloyd Photography for the wonderful photographs.
Written by Susan Pattrick, CEO Dancing Giraffe.