The Bupa UK Foundation is looking to fund projects that aim to support and improve people’s mental health at this critical life-stage. The Bupa UK Foundation welcomes expressions of interest from practical projects or initiatives which will have a direct impact on people’s health and wellbeing, fall clearly into theme of mid-life mental health, and focus one of the following priority areas:
- Prevention – equipping people with the skills they need to monitor, maintain and improve their own mental health.
- Early intervention – enabling people to access effective support directly and as soon as they become aware of their needs.
- Integration – addressing the link between physical and mental health.
The Bupa UK Foundation expects to make around 20 grants split across the following levels:
- Larger grants – over £50,000. For projects that have a broad reach and the potential to deliver a sustained impact.
- Medium grants – up to £50,000. For distinct one-off projects, which might include pilots of new models of care or initiatives designed to benefit clearly defined groups.
- Small grants – up to £10,000. For smaller projects delivered at local level to directly benefit a specific group.
The closing date for submissions of Expressions of Interest is Friday 4th September 2015.
For more information, click here.