Want to enhance your neighbourhood?
Got an idea that will help your community?
Join us on the 3rd September for a free crowdfunding workshop.
Ignite Chelmsford is collaborating with Essex Crowd, a new crowdfunding initiative which gives people the opportunity to run crowdfunding campaigns for local projects across the county, and Chelmsford City.
Marc De’ath, Cultural Partnership Co-ordinator at Chelmsford City Council, shares “Ignite Chelmsford is partnering with this programme to ensure that local residents are given every opportunity and additional support to make their ideas happen.”
From community gardens and street murals to cultural festivals and sports facilities, if you want to enhance your neighbourhood, improve your local park or play area, or simply bring people together, the Essex Crowd enables you to get your project off the ground through crowdfunding.
If you are interested in becoming a project creator and being part of the Essex Crowd movement then join us for an interactive workshop to find out all you need know.
Date and Time: Monday 3rd September 2018, 18:00 – 19:30
Location: Foyles (A-Canteen, top floor), 86 Bond Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1GH
Visit: Eventbrite to reserve your place (registration essential)
At this workshop you will:
- Learn more about the Essex Crowd
- Learn more about the £500,000 Local Connections Fund (deadline 31 September for this funding round) and the Community Reuse Fund and how you can access them
- Understand the funds available from Spacehive’s partners
- Access advice to start creating your campaign plan
- Explore how to best market and communicate your project
Whether your project is big or small, this is your opportunity to learn how you can make a real difference in your local area through the Essex Crowd.